From Stuart Elden, who was nice enough to include my book.
Not ordered, not comprehensive, and I’m sure I’ve forgotten some – and of course there are those I’ve not yet read or am unaware of… These are all academic books published in 2013, not drawn from all the books I read in the year, and the list of novels read will follow.
- Jacques Derrida, The Death Penalty, Volume I , translated by Peggy Kamuf (and see my comments here)
- Michel Foucault, La sociétépunitive, edited by Bernard E. Harcourt (see my initial thoughts here and here; review to follow in 2014)
- David Harvey, A Companion to Marx’s Capital, Volume II (see here)
- Louise Amoore, The Politics of Possibility: Risk and Security Beyond Probability
- Andrew Barry, Material Politics: Disputes Along the Pipeline
- Bradley L. Garrett, Explore Everything: Place-Hacking the City
- David Farrell Krell, Derrida and our Animal Others (see here)
- Shiloh Krupar, Hot Spotter’s Report
View original post 218 more words